Recent

Poll

you would like a portable version of lazarus that runs without needing to install ( voce gostaria de uma versao portatil do lazarus que roda sem precisar de instalar)

Yes(Sim)
19 (100%)
No(Não)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: you would like a portable version of lazarus that runs without needing to instal  (Read 11479 times)

alexpseletr

Hello friends opened this poll because it would be much simpler both in windows as in Linux is simply unzip the file and then immediately it swirled through the folders looking for. "/" Instead of the full path and all files in the same folder.
If you agree with that vote sim.grato for attention.

Ola amigos abri essa enquete pois seria muito mais simples tanto no windows como no linux se simplesmente se descompactasse os arquivos e logo em seguida ele rodasse buscando as pastas atraves de "./" no lugar do caminho completo e com todos arquivos na mesma pasta .
Se voce concorda com isso vote sim.grato pela atenção.

alejol0

• Electronic technician
    • My Facebook page
Hello friends opened this poll because it would be much simpler both in windows as in Linux is simply unzip the file and then immediately it swirled through the folders looking for. "/" Instead of the full path and all files in the same folder.
If you agree with that vote sim.grato for attention.

Ola amigos abri essa enquete pois seria muito mais simples tanto no windows como no linux se simplesmente se descompactasse os arquivos e logo em seguida ele rodasse buscando as pastas atraves de "./" no lugar do caminho completo e com todos arquivos na mesma pasta .
Se voce concorda com isso vote sim.grato pela atenção.

Voce tem razao!! A instalacao em Linux e uma droga! :-(
Eu nao sei porque nao fazem um instalador executavel.
Saudacoes desde Uruguay!
 Alejandro Lavarello.
Contact me: lavarello1966 (at) gmail . com
or
alejandro.lavarello (at) gmail (dot) com

LazaruX

• Lazarus original cheetah.The cheetah doesn't cheat
Actually this is already possible. I have used lazarus on USB for at least one year in the past.
The reason this is good its because you don't mess with the registry or other windows system files. It will be pure like the DOS way, one folder for that program.
I personally only use portable applications, or from portable apps, or I use Universal Extractor to extract the program from the .exe .

What would be more difficult is a Linux portable version, cause you cannot check for dependencies.

garlar27

JD

Actually this is already possible. I have used lazarus on USB for at least one year in the past.
The reason this is good its because you don't mess with the registry or other windows system files. It will be pure like the DOS way, one folder for that program.
I personally only use portable applications, or from portable apps, or I use Universal Extractor to extract the program from the .exe .

I see we share the same philosophy of lean, clean PCs. I try to use only portable application too.
Windows - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe),
Linux Mint - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe)

mORMot; Zeos 8; SQLite, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView

TinyPortal © 2005-2018